AFRICAN FASHION WEEK CHARLOTTE IS PARTNERING WITH EDUCATION FOR LIBERIA INC. & UNCG ASU FOR THE 2018 BATTLE OF THE SCHOOL AFRICAN DANCE COMPETITION.
BOTS-ADC is a college event that is organized to bring African Students Organization dance teams together to celebrate the beauty of Africa through African dance competition. This event will be held as a fun competition between private/public universities and colleges in North Carolina. Winner of the competition will receive the following:
- Crown the best African dance team in North Carolina College and University
- $1,000 cash prize
- $ 500 donations in your name to our partner charity organization ($1,500 total)
The dance competition aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To unite colleges and universities in celebrating African culture through dance competition.
- To raise funds/awareness for charity organizations that are working to improve education, health and women rights in Africa.
Three simple rules and there is no exception to these rules:
- All school participating much be in North Carolina.
- All dancers much be an enroll student of a college/university in North Carolina.
- Each school can only register with one dance team.
DATE: SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2017
LOCATION: GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA